Sunday, January 24, 2010

How It Began...

I was getting ready for my 17th birthday party, loading the beers in the coolers, and i felt nacious. I told my mom it was probly my period coming, but she knew better than that. she went out to the store to buy a couple last minute things for the party, and returned with a pregnancy test.
She told me to come in the bathroom hurry, when i came she told me,"pee on this.."
I was so confused, pregnancy didn't even cross my mind, I asked her why she was drug testing me and she laughed at me.
After i took the test i passed it to her and she told me it was positive, she looked overwhelmed and told me to go tell my boyfriend Fernando.
I took him to my room and showed it to him, he hugged me, and we said we would talk about it after he gave me a good birthday... Not drinking on my 17th birthday sucked. But after we decided to keep our baby, i was glad i didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment